02/12/2020 9:00 am - 10:30 am
What is Mini Talkers, Mini Explorers?
6 weeks of fun packed sessions for parents/carers with toddlers up to the age of four. The programme is designed to give you top tips to support your child’s development through hands-on, fun, sensory activities that you share together. Over the 6 weeks, you and your child will discover:
- Different types of play that involve the 5 senses.
- The importance of songs and rhymes
- The importance of books and stories
- Routines can be fun
- Physical Play
- Importance of talking to your child
- This Group is being run online via Facebook
- For parents/carer and child to attend together
- There are 6 x 1 hour sessions and parents are invited to join all six sessions with their child.
- You are welcome to bring another parent or carer with you.
- Parents/carers participating in this group can complete an AGORED accreditation at Level one and Entry Level 3.